Updated: [Reaktor 5 & 6] Eminent-V 310 Strings Ensemble Emulation Original and MkII

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Both links to ensembles are working fine - just redownloaded them both. I guess it may be one of those sites that imposes download quota's per user and that might account for different people having different experiences. In such cases you usually just have to try again after a few hours or the next day. Some of these download sites do that sort of thing for free users.

What I've done sometimes was just cancel the page then re-up it again. End up with the download then.... :?
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

i just grabbed em ok.

no bulls.

Helo there :)!
I'm Rafal,a new member and I'm looking for a little help.
I have been using this wonderful Eminent 310 emulation for long time however a few days ago I reinstalled my Windows and lost this. I was trying to redownload it from Hyperfileshare link provided, but only whats occured was the infrmation that I have exceeded my download limit or sth like that. I've tried several times but without results :(.
If there would be any possibility do upload this Eminent to another site I would be very grateful. I'm a Jarre fan so I had great fun using such a thing and I'd love to keep enjoying with this :-).
Regards
Rafal

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Vandonridge wrote:The plugin looks so yummy but unfortunately I can't download it from hyperfileshare because it says I have allegedly exceeded my quota.

Since I get this error message every time I try to download this VST, I guess that that file sharing site is broken.

Could someone upload the Eminent VST to some other file sharing website (megaupload, hotfile etc.) or send it to me at secretivelad (at) gmail.com?

It would be very appreciated!
That hyperfileshare is the only link i found on the internet. Unbelievable...
I have the same problem. This was posted on Jun 14, 2011. Still, no one uploaded Eminent VST to some other host. Only "It worked for me" posts, which didn't helped much. Whatever the problem is, some of us, unfortunately, still can't download it. Can someone please upload it, for example to http://www.sendspace.com/ (http://www.sendspace.com/) and leave the link here for the others too?

Oh, if someone do it, please PM me, so I get the email notification.
Thanks in advance!

Aren't both available in the Reaktor library at Native Instruments?

You can just log in and download it.

You can find the Ensemble at the User-Library.

And you can get an access to the library just by registering the free Reaktor Player.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:And you can get an access to the library just by registering the free Reaktor Player.
Oh, sorry, I didn't know that.

Thanks people! I appreciate it.

Never saw these. very nice.

Just successfully DLd with the links in the original post.

8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Mutant wrote:And you can get an access to the library just by registering the free Reaktor Player.
I have Komplete Elements - do these free Reaktor User creations work with it?

Basspartout wrote:
I have Komplete Elements - do these free Reaktor User creations work with it?
afaik, elements come with reaktor player. so, no.
you can demo the ensembles, but you can't save them, and player will time out with these.

Bump for every kvrer who doesnt have these great ensembles yet.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

This is one of those emsembles that I'd like to see get an update, particularly on the GUI side of things.

The 32bit Nightflight VST sounds better than this ensemble. It could still use an update.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Modular Synthesis”