Updated: [Reaktor 5 & 6] Eminent-V 310 Strings Ensemble Emulation Original and MkII

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOK wrote:
states wrote:
electro wrote:Nusofting Strings Dream does the ARP Solina
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/3765.html
yes, but it doesn't even come close to the stunning brilliance of these ensembles !
I hope I will be able to release this plugin until the end of this month
MP3

Love the GUI Wok! Can't wait to check it out!! Keep us updated!

Cheers.....CapLock :oops:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Some delay for the release because I was busy with other things.
And there will also be an undersurface at the machine:
ImageImage

Demo-version available now here
Also thread continued here with special offer
Last edited by WOK on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Holy molly $hit :o

This is THE time tunnel to Jarre era :-o
aMUSEd wrote:Holy holiness - wow etc
WOW etc :shock:
sinkmusic wrote:I can't believe it
I can, as of now :)
mao wrote:unbelivable...
Well, it IS belivable, as of now 8)
mao wrote:great work...
+1k^1000k

----------------------------------

VSTi is in my 2buy list (brother to ASICwhencer and BlipBlop :D)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Woooow .. amazing reaktor ensembles ....
THanks a lot for sharing ....really shows what reaktor is capable of with the new ( 5 year old : ) core modules
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

WOK wrote:
It's not only the chorus, it's also the octave divider system in the old string machines that are important for the special sound (all tones in perfect phase sync).
That may be but those Elkorus units to work magic on string sounds for that vintage ensemble effect. I'm really liking what I'm hearing from the Elkorus 2. Very tempted to get hold of one .... if they are still being made. 430 Euros? That's not a bad price for an analogue effect unit I guess. Not when you love those string synth sounds ;) Don't have the room or the budget for a real string synth so software or something like the Elkorus 2 might be the next best option.

Thank you very much alienmachine :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Lovely string sounds no doubt about that! I downloaded the ensemble back in 2008, and I still find it good enough for me when it comes to Jarre influenced music. A little hint: A few of my tracks on an upcoming album will utilize a slightly modified copy of the Eminent Reaktor ensemble for strings.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

The plugin looks so yummy but unfortunately I can't download it from hyperfileshare because it says I have allegedly exceeded my quota.

Since I get this error message every time I try to download this VST, I guess that that file sharing site is broken.

Could someone upload the Eminent VST to some other file sharing website (megaupload, hotfile etc.) or send it to me at secretivelad (at) gmail.com?

It would be very appreciated!
Last edited by Vandonridge on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

@ alienmachine.

Eminent-V 310 Strings Ensemble v1.0

WOW! Sounds great. Looks great. Thank you :D

FYI - 1st 2 links (mp3 demos) are dead but thankfully the ensemble link is still good.
Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real. - Niels Bohr

Wow, this is THE Jarre sound. I love this plug-in, great work and thanks a ton! :D
My newest project: Synthiox

Yamaha MM6, Novation Ultranova, Behringer FCB1010

faulty eminent218 up the road here is now down to 25eu...
(big m*th*, tho')

ionized wrote:FYI - 1st 2 links (mp3 demos) are dead but thankfully the ensemble link is still good.
Eerrrr... I'm afraid you're bloody well lying here Ionized!
As Vandonridge mentioned above, ALL Hyperfileshare links provided in this thread (including the 3rd and last one contrary to what you wrote) are dead (download attempts invariably bring the message: "HYPERFILESHARE ERROR - You exceeded your download quota. Buy premium account to get more access to our files and features."

I very seriously doubt then that you could download anything, and wonder why you would bother posting bulls about it...?

Deist wrote:
ionized wrote:FYI - 1st 2 links (mp3 demos) are dead but thankfully the ensemble link is still good.
Eerrrr... I'm afraid you're bloody well lying here Ionized!
As Vandonridge mentioned above, ALL Hyperfileshare links provided in this thread (including the 3rd and last one contrary to what you wrote) are dead (download attempts invariably bring the message: "HYPERFILESHARE ERROR - You exceeded your download quota. Buy premium account to get more access to our files and features."

I very seriously doubt then that you could download anything, and wonder why you would bother posting bulls about it...?
Deist, hello and welcome to KVR. You will be civil if you want to keep posting here. There's no need for you to go instantly on the attack with insults and accusations, particularly when it could well be that others ARE able to download what you can't. Instead I recommend you try something like "The downloads aren't working for me" and work with people, not against them.

[edit] I just this minute downloaded the ensemble using the link given in the first post. Would you like to call me a liar who's posting "bulls?"

Return to “Modular Synthesis”