VAZ mod users :stand and be counted!!:

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just want to get an idea of how many users of vaz mod are out there, we get an awful lot of threads about the other modulars but very few about what is arguably the fattest sounding meatiest bugger of em all :D

so come on lets see who you are :hyper:

ego :tu:

sold it. :s
Last edited by M'Snah on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:tu:

But I used to use it a lot more than I do now.

Here. Its the Daddy.

Count my two ego trips :tu: :tu:

M'Snah wrote:users? or license owners? or actually users that create innovative stuff with it? I have it, but tbh LL3 and Scarbee get more airtime here :oops:.

well im hoping those liceence owners may become users :)

any chance you can tell us why you dont use it so much?
what im getting at is perhaps if like reaktor it was a better community minded project and such would that help?

i personally dont use it as much as i feel i should, i find that while sounding great there arent as many exciting bits in the user library as reaktor so i tend to use that a lot more.
im not great at building my own patches in either, but im learning. reaktor is seeming easier to grasp for me because i know of a few great ensemble builders who can help when i get stuck, vaz mod doesnt have that as much. this is why im looking to find the users and perhaps get the attention it truly deserves cos it does sound lovely :D

nord micro mod!
:oops:
oops, wrong thread!

I know Martin (Vaz dude) is thinking about forum options now that patcharena seems to be dead.

Be great if he hosted one here :)

Rozzer wrote:I know Martin (Vaz dude) is thinking about forum options now that patcharena seems to be dead.

Be great is he hosted one here :)

indeed, that would be awesome.
lets show him its neccassarry :D

bluedad wrote:nord micro mod!
:oops:
oops, wrong thread!
:smack:

:hihi:

I think it would be improved with a good patch browser.

Last edited by M'Snah on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M'Snah wrote:
projectdan wrote:I think it would be improved with a good patch browser.
Yes me too. So far I haven't even checked out all of the presets, because it's too cumbersome.
Gosh, if you don't have the patience to open a browser and preview some patches (you are using the 'audition' feature right?), how will you ever get any actual patching done?

Rozzer wrote:I know Martin (Vaz dude) is thinking about forum options now that patcharena seems to be dead.

Be great if he hosted one here :)

I vote for that too :tu: - anything's better than the awkward Vaz support area @software-technology

Mart.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”