All My SE VSTi's

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Updated - Did i miss some ?? :wink:

What was it that old Dash ad banner used to say? "Do you have all synths?" :hihi:

Yes so many, but 98% is always the same soup !!! :cry:

Come on guys we dont need 500 time the same boaring analog clone. :help:
Invent someting new, be creative, thats what the world needs !

Cu
Midiworks

Midiworks ... stop crying and lamenting. 8) A lot of these creations already have at least a unique sound. Some have incredible modulation options and some have a beautiful and intuitive GUI.
You can do some decent stuff with the Synth Edit Demo (nearly everything). So ... what are you waiting for ? :roll:

Midiworks2 wrote:Come on guys we dont need 500 time the same boaring analog clone. :help:
Invent someting new, be creative, thats what the world needs
Snorgan is something new(ish) it uses unique waveforms (which were made in CoolEdit) for its main oscillator:
http://www.contralogic.com/synths
(but I'm not sure if it's what the world needs! :P)

c.
Last edited by chris_b on Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Those screenshots! Where's me magnifying glass! :?

patchworkcat wrote:Those screenshots! Where's me magnifying glass! :?
If you click on them a fullsize view opens in a popup window (but you need to have javascript enabled in your browser + maybe it only works with IE)

chris_b wrote:
patchworkcat wrote:Those screenshots! Where's me magnifying glass! :?
If you click on them a fullsize view opens in a popup window (but you need to have javascript enabled in your browser + maybe it only works with IE)
Ah, there you have it :oops: I use Mozilla.
However: Snorgan! :love:

chris_b wrote:Snorgan is something new(ish) it uses unique waveforms (which were made in CoolEdit) for its main oscillator:
http://www.contralogic.com/synths
(but I'm not sure if it's what the world needs! :P)
I've been trying to download Whistler for a couple of days, but it either gives me a corrupt file (400 or so kb, instead of 550) or refuses to download altogether.

Any idea why? IE6.0 is used.

EDIT: apparently your page doesn't like IE, but works fine with Netscape... :?
- Dingo
The higher you soar the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Palestinian Media Watch - Arab-Israeli Conflict

Dingo865 wrote: EDIT: apparently your page doesn't like IE, but works fine with Netscape... :?
Makes a change :mrgreen: Do try Whistler tho'- it's good.

Dingo865 wrote:I've been trying to download Whistler for a couple of days, but it either gives me a corrupt file (400 or so kb, instead of 550) or refuses to download altogether.

Any idea why? IE6.0 is used.

EDIT: apparently your page doesn't like IE, but works fine with Netscape... :?
I use IE6 and the page looks OK to me.

When you get repeated broken downloads it's usually because your ISP has an incomplete file in their webcache.

In IE6 you can sometimes refresh an HTML page with CTRL+F5 to bypass an ISP's cache, but I don't know how to do this with a zip file + it doesn't seem to work with all ISPs.

I've updated Whistler slightly: functionally it's the same, I just changed it's logo because the old one was a bit minging. Also it's a bit shorter (I'd make it narrower but 444 pixels is the minimum width Orion uses to display VSTs, any narrower and they are displayed with and ugly grey background to the right of them...)
contralogic | YouTube | Twitter | Google+

Thanks Chris,

I know about the Ctrl+F5, but it doesn't seem to work all that often for me... :( Also, I use RealDownload, so it's a bit more complicated. Thank you for the updates and the help, though! This Whistler thing keeps me itching... I don't know what it is about it, but it might turn into something I've been looking for... :wink:
- Dingo
The higher you soar the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Palestinian Media Watch - Arab-Israeli Conflict

THK wrote: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:46 am Midiworks ... stop crying and lamenting. 8) A lot of these creations already have at least a unique sound. Some have incredible modulation options and some have a beautiful and intuitive GUI.
You can do some decent stuff with the Synth Edit Demo (nearly everything). So ... what are you waiting for ? :roll:
Hi, I've spent some time looking for RogueW ( the white skinned one ) by Noslogan today, without any luck. I can find the brown one but my daw is being specific as it was saved with roguew in an old project.
Would you happen to have this dll ?? The Noslogan site is no more unfortunately.

2NDMOUSE wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 pm (...) The Noslogan site is no more unfortunately.

Did you try the Wayback Machine? (Archive.org)

BTW. This must be the oldest thread ever bumped! :eek: :hihi:

ZeePok wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:11 pm
2NDMOUSE wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 pm (...) The Noslogan site is no more unfortunately.

Did you try the Wayback Machine? (Archive.org)

BTW. This must be the oldest thread ever bumped! :eek: :hihi:
nah I just googled and hit a wall. I assumed any results for any site would come up in a google search, so when nothing useful came up I hoped someone would have it in a private archive. I've archived a lot of older vsts but for some reason, not this one :roll:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”