Synthedit Resources Links (Jul. 18, 2012)

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Novaflash,

My site does include source code. :)

I'm not actively developing atm, too busy with school/work/GF/VSTprojects, but i do plan to start again in the future.

Note:
For the GUI modules source just contact me ( they are online, just not linked ).
I need to update all modules to SDK3, is on my unwritten todo list. ;)

Cheers!
Rob.

ok Rob,

list will be updated soon

guitarbro wrote:2 more modules dug up from the dust bin of history, probably not worth adding, but what the heck :)
http://home.scarlet.be/~vanromo1/
hello,
thanks for the link. i agree, not really interesting.
i think some other links should be removed too, but...
Last edited by novaflash on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

list updated : some minor fixes

new modules

updated the fresh modules post --

range switcher module pack

When CV input is within range defined by (min,max), value at "in" is output.

includes :

Volts Range Switcher - output is always 0v or 10v
Volts Range Switcher 2 - output is defined by "in" pin
Gui-Float Range Switcher - same as 2, but as a gui-float module.

get the pack here

Why don't have Nikko modules link?

TS modules added to the list.

list recently updated.

PLEASE REPORT BROKEN OR NEW LINK

@gulden999 :
these modules are the worst available and not supported
since many years.

i use a pre- 1.0 version of se.. so if these don't work for you, sumimasen :p

i have coded some envelope sems today based on the native envelope - env2 and env2.5

they seem to work! and they seem to work for polyphony voicing/amp envelope duty as well. please use my forum here to report bugs et c.

here's the goods:

2x the cpu use of native envelope!
they sleep and wake properly
same time responsivity as native envelope
sustain stage is limited to 0 - 10v (amp can still be used to invert env)

env2:
always resets on gate, unlike native envelope's pickup behaviour
has curve coefficients for attack and decay/release stages
these crossfade from negative curves to + curves (v*v "exponential curves") -10v to +10v and are linear at 0v
note that sustain level is also effected.. you'll get the same by nonlinearising native envelope

env2.5:
same as env2 with initial hold stage (hadsr)
tricky bit: this env has pickup behaviour so that release will overlap hold stage. this can be completely turned off with a reset option, or is turned off by setting an "instantaneous" (eg. -9v) hold time. a hold time of say -7v will sound instantaneous and exhibit native pickup behaviour.

behaviours are noted on help tab.

sems are gratis, you're always welcome to purchase my effects suite :D

http://www.xoxos.net/sem/env2.zip
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

thanks for the report.
page updated.

Thank you very much! it is very useful!

new sems available >> dd_dataPACK

main focus is turning floats ints and bools into text, and then joining and splitting them either side of a patch-mem-text.
This is the sort of thing that enables hundreds of GUI values to flow through a single patch-mem-text reducing the setup/load time of the exported plugin ...

updated versions of the regular "Plex" modules now have editable pin names and are joined with an int->text and text->int pair

there's a demo project using these sems in the works right now, and hopefully it won't be too long before it arrives.

BIG THANKS to Dom Aversano - he part-funded the development :) cheers dom !!

enjoy ;)

but wait - there's more ...

by now you all know its more efficient to combine modules into a single sem, right ?

well it is - it reduces the sdk overhead, reduces filesize and should in theory reduce load-time too ...

so with this in mind ...

I've created a module mashup zone where you'll find source code to over 50 of my modules and a little php wizardry that lets you pick any number of them to combine into a single sem ... the result is a list of files that are the source for the multi-module sem ...

if you can't compile these yourself, simply get in-touch and I'll do it for a small fee (to cover my time)

otherwise, coders can build a blank sem in the usual way and then drop the mashup's source-code into the project ... voila !

if there are dd_modules you use that aren't in the mashup zone, let me know and I'll put them there ... new modules will land there as and when they're made :)

find it all in the usual place > http://www.roughdiamondproductions.com/SE

daz
whiteLABEL - now set free : whiteLABEL ||

great :)

Hi,

List fixed and updated.

cheers,
Eric

Return to “Modular Synthesis”