kirnu cream not found in studio one

Official support for: kirnuarp.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm already running running cream CM.

I want to compare the full version with the cm version to see if it's worth buying (extra features etc)

So I downloaded the 64 bit demo and installed it.

I can see the new dll in my vst plug folder.

However when I scan for the full demo version in S1, it doesn't show in my plug list.

Only the cm version shows.

> Is it possible to do a comparison this way, or not?

> Or is there something internal in the 2 cream versions that makes one of them "invisible" to studio one?

help please.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Maybe they share the same plugin ID. Try to remove Cream CM from your plugin folder, or uninstall it, and then do a re-scan in Studio One.

Yeah, I thought of that one too.

But I was hoping to compare them side by side to check the differences to see if it was worth spending to buy the non-CM version.

Still appreciate you offering a suggestion

Does the dev visit here regularly, do you know?

kevvvvv :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

No idea to be honest. I didn't find a support link on the website either though, so, this might be your only option...

Maybe the dev reacts on PM: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... e&u=296288

good idea.

have pm'd

kevvvvv

Return to “Kirnu”