problem with login account creation and after sales support

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm just wondering if anyone else experienced issues with the account on ilyaefimov.com?

I had 2 products there with order numbers etc AND they have deleted the account - all together after I asked them if I could change my email. THat's so out of order..I was going to order a bundle but how can I trust them with all the transaction.

All sounds like joke. but it's true...

I'll need to find a different company or buy it second hand....nice...it'll cost less I guess..

....makes me think if they are actually serious about making some money selling the vstis..lol.. :help: :clap: :lol:

anyone used this bundle?
https://www.bestservice.com/chris_hein_guitars.html
thank you for your comments in advance...

cheers
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

well, is the site working at all?
just tried to create an account. still waiting for the confirmation mail.
if i want to contact the support (reporting no incoming activation mail), i need do be logged in. but the activation email still wasn't sent. so i can't.
this feels like a hyperdimensional joke.

so its maybe better to stay away from this company?

cheers

AcrossTheSky wrote:I'm just wondering if anyone else experienced issues with the account on ilyaefimov.com?

I had 2 products there with order numbers etc AND they have deleted the account - all together after I asked them if I could change my email. THat's so out of order..I was going to order a bundle but how can I trust them with all the transaction.

All sounds like joke. but it's true...

I'll need to find a different company or buy it second hand....nice...it'll cost less I guess..

....makes me think if they are actually serious about making some money selling the vstis..lol.. :help: :clap: :lol:

anyone used this bundle?
https://www.bestservice.com/chris_hein_guitars.html
thank you for your comments in advance...

cheers
hey again.
i have contacted them directly via Facebook message, everything went quickly and was sorted out well. They have simply trouble with some email providers.

cheers

Thala wrote: ... i have contacted them directly via Facebook message, everything went quickly and was sorted out well. ...
That's good to know. This is not the only developer on KVR that has more or less abandoned their forum here. Generally, there's another way to reach them but you have to know what it is. My complaint (again, Efimov is not the only one) is that they should put a short sticky post on their KVR forum to the effect that their support policy has changed and how we should contact them instead.

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”