Is Ilya Efimov out of business?

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Desire Inspires wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:46 pm You need to create a new email address just to register a product? That’s unacceptable. I would consider that to be a critical flaw.
Unfortunately, we can't help it as the problem is not on our side but at email servers with too strict spam policy.
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production

moi wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:08 pm
Desire Inspires wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:46 pm You need to create a new email address just to register a product? That’s unacceptable. I would consider that to be a critical flaw.
Unfortunately, we can't help it as the problem is not on our side but at email servers with too strict spam policy.
Too bad to hear, but I wouldn’t buy a product that made me go through that many hassles. You guys might want to work with a tech company to resolve this issue. Losing out on sales due to email seems like a problem that requires an immediate solution!
To the stars through desire.

It would be good if the topic starter changed the title or something, this is a bad rumor to spread.

I'm looking into buying one of these libraries, the demos on the site are wonderful to listen to!

go with AmpleSound instead...
playing russian roulette ...............hmm you never know ..if you gonna get it right or be lucky..

...crap service...and I got the proof..
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

You're welcome to go forward and post it here
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production

AcrossTheSky wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:29 pm go with AmpleSound instead...
playing russian roulette ...............hmm you never know ..if you gonna get it right or be lucky..

...crap service...and I got the proof..
For the sake of balance, I'll share that I had a great experience with this company.

All communication was dealt with, without any delay. And when it looked like I might not be able to get the cash together, to buy before a sale deadline, they offered to maintain the discounted price until I was able to buy the product...a few weeks later :tu:

Nice!

I did already on facebook - I addressed the case - you replied, I checked my account and there was no product registered,
It would take me some time to dig it all out and find the screenshots of the acc with the registration codes active and
after a couple of years - all disappeared...I dont know if you have a policy [ no active login for a specific period of time - and WE delete your licenses or other...ETC...

but I do have somewhere the proof - as far as I can remember possibly it was a freebee that in the future turned into a paying for product - possibly one of the ones on this page:

https://www.ilyaefimov.com/products/ethnic-winds.html
If/when I find the back up on one of my cd/dvd I'll post it here..

regards - and I do think you do have great stuff for sale - indeed -

but I just dont wan't to waste my $..

Can you explain how it may have happened that you have removed someones licenses from the account???
I never ever shared - sold - traded ETC the licenses.......how come they got removed???
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”