Diamond_Orchestra.part41 missed on download page

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I needed to download again Diamond Symphony Orchestra due to my Hard disk has crashed where the files were. I've manage to download all the files from my account download page, but it seems that Diamond_Orchestra.part41.rar is missing.That's is what UnrarX is telling when I unzip all the .rar archives On the download page : https://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/my-ac ... der/86813/ the files to download are 46, but the last with Diamond_Orchestra.part is 40, therefore unzipping all the 40 parts some files are missing, like samples_mute and skins.
Please check the page and tell me where the Diamond_Orchestra.part41 is ,or if there are an update link where I can download the right files

Hello,

I had similar problems, I contacted Kirk and he reset my downloads for Diamond Orchestra.

Now I have more than 55 files, Kirk suggested to trash all my previous Diamond downloads and get the new ones.

Did so, they worked.

- Mario

I mailed to support@kirkhunterstudios.com (I suppose this should be a Kirk mail for this problem) a week ago, explained the issue but I didn't have a reply yet

Well, They've replied just now. And updated the links on my Account page.

Fine

The download links expire or have limits?

Mine didn’t seem to when I purchased.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”