Kontakt says "No Library Found"

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trying to install Pop Rock Strings. (Kontakt 5 full version) Following the install manual I click on Add Library and navigate to the Pop Rock String folder but Kontakt always give me that same error. I have uploaded pictures of my folder structure in case that's the problem.

Instruments Folder.JPG
Samples Folder.JPG
Pop Rock Strings Folder.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vintagevibe wrote:Trying to install Pop Rock Strings. (Kontakt 5 full version) Following the install manual I click on Add Library and navigate to the Pop Rock String folder but Kontakt always give me that same error. I have uploaded pictures of my folder structure in case that's the problem.

Instruments Folder.JPG
Samples Folder.JPG
Pop Rock Strings Folder.JPG
Did you solve the problem? If not, attached is a diagram of how the setup should look:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

As far as I know none of the KH libs. can be "added" as a library in the way you see the pretty stack of libraries in the list on the left side of Kontakt.

The easiest way I've found to get anything from KH into Kontakt is to
1) Open Kontakt (either in my DAW or as a stand alone
2) Open the KH library folder of your choice so you can see both the open folder and Kontakt
and drag 'n' drop the instruments into the black widow in the middle of Kontakt.

At this point it becomes obvious how usefull the "Quick Load" feature in Kontakt can be.

I have a folder in Quick load for both Diamon and Emerald and inside of each of those I sub divide into sections
Strings > Basses, Cellos, Violas, Violins
Brass
Wood Winds
etc.

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”