(Solved) Diamond Orch Samples corrupt need to redownload concert vlns files but link expired ages ago.

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My set up SPECS

T420i5 2520M(2.5GHz)(2nd Gen)

16GB RAM

256gb Crucial M4 SSD

Win7 Pro 64 bit

! G:\KIRKHUNTER LIBRAY RAR\01_Concert_Violins.zip: Checksum error in G:\KIRKHUNTER LIBRAY RAR\01_Concert_Violins\Concert_Violins3_Samples\18VnsWtrB_05.wav. The file is corrupt

! G:\KIRKHUNTER LIBRAY RAR\01_Concert_Violins.zip: Checksum error in G:\KIRKHUNTER LIBRAY RAR\01_Concert_Violins\Concert_Violins1_Samples\18VnsHarmB.08.wav. The file is corrupt

Thanks

p.s sent you an email a few days ago.
Last edited by forbiddensilence on Thu May 09, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

I still need these files and Im still waiting patiently.

I would say patiently.... 3 months? I have a similar issue, I have emailed per the instructions included with the install if things were corrupt and I have also posted onto this forum. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Thanks and best of luck,

Rockguy66
Barrett "Rockguy66" Hamilton

rockguy66 wrote:I would say patiently.... 3 months? I have a similar issue, I have emailed per the instructions included with the install if things were corrupt and I have also posted onto this forum. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Thanks and best of luck,

Rockguy66
I've waited 5 months. still counting. it's oct now.

i bought cs 2 cb 2 diamond orch...

[/size]
Last edited by forbiddensilence on Wed May 08, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I also had the same issue when I bought it in the group buy and never got a response.

I forgot to get all narky on here about it tbh.

tehlord wrote:I also had the same issue when I bought it in the group buy and never got a response.

I forgot to get all narky on here about it tbh.
yeah it's almost like it's a crime to ask..shame cos the library are great albeit not the most intuitive.

rockguy66 wrote:I would say patiently.... 3 months? I have a similar issue, I have emailed per the instructions included with the install if things were corrupt and I have also posted onto this forum. Did you ever get an answer to this?

Thanks and best of luck,

Rockguy66
Oooh, my bad. I mistakenly relied on posts here to get to my email, but alas. So from now on, I'll be more diligent and just check here much more frequently. And in the future, if you don't get a response from me, please feel free to contact me directly at kirkhunterstudios@gmail.com or even call me personally. Phone number is also listed at the site.

at any rate, do you still need the sample? If so, let me know, and I'll get it to you right away! :)

Hi Kirk,

i assume i still need the samples, but been a while since using the library but will do once its fully working, so let me check it all again and see where i am with it.

I'll email you for the links.

Thanks for getting in touch, no hard feelings
8)

forbiddensilence wrote:Hi Kirk,

i assume i still need the samples, but been a while since using the library but will do once its fully working, so let me check it all again and see where i am with it.

I'll email you for the links.

Thanks for getting in touch, no hard feelings
8)
OK, I'll await your response.

KirkHunter wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm
forbiddensilence wrote:Hi Kirk,

OK, I'll await your response.
Hi Kirk,

Its Pinda, I emailed you today regarding the proof I bought your Diamond Orchestra. :tu: this thread is proof...thanks

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”