Arturia - DX7 V - Jack Deckard - 261 Banks - 8060 Presets - Format DX7 SysEx - 127 MB

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arturia - DX7 V - Jack Deckard - 261 Banks - 8060 Presets - Format DX7 SysEx - 127 MB

One of the most popular digital synths ever was the DX7 from Yamaha, released in 1983.
It featured a whole new type of synthesis called FM (Frequency Modulation).

Yamaha - DX7 - Release 1983 [ THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION ] Arturia - DX7 V - Release 2017

One Arturia - DX7 V Feature is the " Original DX7 SysEx import "

I import the 261 DX7 Original Soundbanks.
Many Thanks to " Jack Deckard " DX7 Archives.
The Archives Webpage is down -> Here is a Backup.
Please respect the rights owner, use these presets only private and not commercial.

Some Instruments Examples

Aegix, Analog, Bass, Bells, Brass, Cello, Church, Clarinet, Clavier, Clavinet, Effects,
Fatstuff, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Koto, Misc, Moog, Oboe, Orchestra, Organ,
Organpipe, Percussion, Piano, Ram Bank, Rhodes, Strings, Synth, Textures, Trumpet,
Voices, Woodwind, Wurlizer and more...!

All brand names and trademarks mentioned on this site are used
only for reference purposes. Sonic Sirius is not affiliated or
a representative of any of the companies mentioned.

Make sure to run the DAW as Admin because it needs Admin permission to write new database file (db.db3) in the ProgramData folder

FREE DOWNLOAD
http://ul.to/b3pi6fns
Last edited by Future1313 on Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wow, thank you! Will check this out.

Wow AWESOME.

is there a way to install presets without reinstalling the tool? this doesn't seem like a good/comfortable idea to reinstall the vst each time you wanna put some banks...

hi, this looks amazing - can someone help with installation on a Mac, please? i can't figure it out, have tried a number of things...thanks in advance.

tonycore wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:54 am hi, this looks amazing - can someone help with installation on a Mac, please? i can't figure it out, have tried a number of things...thanks in advance.
The preset folders go into:

(root volume)/Library/Arturia/Presets/DX7 V/User

Each folder will be a separate bank in the presets menu. Be sure to restart (not reinstall!) DX7 afterwards.

that did it. many thanks!

dumbledog wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 pm Be sure to restart (not reinstall!) DX7 afterwards.
Aaah, that makes more sense. I followed the initial instructions (Windows 10 here), and reinstalled. This worked, but did not seem reasonable as a regular way of importing presets!

pumafred wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:19 pm
dumbledog wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:55 pm Be sure to restart (not reinstall!) DX7 afterwards.
Aaah, that makes more sense. I followed the initial instructions (Windows 10 here), and reinstalled. This worked, but did not seem reasonable as a regular way of importing presets!
ARTURIA
Make sure to run the DAW as Admin because it needs Admin permission to write new database file (db.db3) in the ProgramData folder

yegor wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:45 am is there a way to install presets without reinstalling the tool? this doesn't seem like a good/comfortable idea to reinstall the vst each time you wanna put some banks...
ARTURIA

Return to “Arturia”