CMI-V license expired -SOLVED-

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I bought a license from Arturia at the Halloween charity auction this year. With that license I got the CMI-V. At no point in my communications with either Arturia or specified in the auction thread was there any mention of it being a temporary license (4months worth, apparently, roughly). I wouldn't have bought it if I thought it was an expiring license.

I've contacted Arturia, it's been a couple weeks and no reply. I have received some newslettery email from them so I know they must have got the support ticket/email.

So what is the deal? I have around 4 projects, serious ones, one I've rendered down, the other 3 it's not optimal at all, so kind of like a waste of time on top of money to be handcuffed in that regard.

Can anyone at Arturia help a brother out here? It took nearly a month and a ton of emails to their support to get my license delivered in the first place, and this whole experience leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'd cut my losses honestly if there weren't at least 3-4 tracks tied up w/ the now expired CMI-V.

If anyone at Arturia sees this pm me for details of my Arturia account/support email details.

Thanks for your time. Btw if the other person who bought a license at that auction sees this, can you confirm whether or not you also got a temporary license?

alright thanks.
Last edited by nusound mind on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi,
I never heard about this Halloween charity auction so I am not sure what you are talking about but if you PM me your email address I will handle this.

Kevin

Hi Kevin, thanks for the response, I'll pm you.

For the record I don't wish to throw shade on Arturia, I've bought other stuff from the site a and 2nd hand w/ no problems. I think the atypical case w/ the auction caused some confusion for support getting it figured out for whatever reason.

Just an update, this was taken care of immediately. Faith restored, bad taste gone and palette officially cleansed. Really loving Pigments lately btw.

nusound mind wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 am Just an update, this was taken care of immediately. Faith restored, bad taste gone and palette officially cleansed. Really loving Pigments lately btw.
editing the subject line to mention 'solved' would be appropriate ...

Alright, that's fair enough. Will do.

Return to “Arturia”