Pigments lfo reset no single mode

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone help me with syncing a lfo to the DAW transport? I mean it should start when playback is started and the run from there.. I only found note start and seq start (which is obviously the internal sequencer, which I don't want to use)

In other synths this is called single mode (e.g. Diva)

Free mode does not let me set a starting point, so this can't be it. Also what does function do? tried it, but did not do anything to the reset.

I read the manual, but did not find anything in the about the reset source modifiers.

Thanks

Hey !

I would suggest "Free running" for that. It resets once when transport is started / on MIDI start, and runs from there. To set the start point use the "Phase" knob
Function allows it to sync it as a slave at the rate of any of the Function generators (modulators).

Let me know if it's still unclear of if misunderstood anything,
Victor

Hi Victor, thanks for the suggestion, but I tried free running yesterday and it did not reset on transport start unfortunately, that's why I wrote you here. It seems to be really free running, so starts when the plugin is instantiated.

Hey again,

I did a quick test on my side Live 10.0.5 and reset worked every time I started the transport.
Could you tell us what DAW you are using ? We'll check if something is wrong there.

Victor

Victor Arturia wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 am Hey again,

I did a quick test on my side Live 10.0.5 and reset worked every time I started the transport.
Could you tell us what DAW you are using ? We'll check if something is wrong there.

Victor
Thanks, for checking. I'll check it later in the studio again, to be sure.
I'm on Live 10/Windows 10 v1803. Current version 10.0.5.

Just checked it again, and now it works. I'm pretty sure yesterday it didn't work. Anyway, when I see the behavior again, I will make a video. Thanks Victor for checking it on your side.

Return to “Arturia”