Arturia is Officially Working On the Spark Software - Please Report Bugs

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

YAY!!
Finally, Arturia (via Eduoard Arturia) has confirmed, on their forum, that they have a team working on the Spark software. At this point, I'm not sure if it'll be a bug-fix/upgrade to Spark 2, or if they'll go full-on with a Spark 3. I HOPE we get a bug fix release for 2, even if they make a 3.
Anyhow, to my point:
There's a thread going on their forum in which to post bug reports; but try to keep new features out of it, for now.
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90964.0

Once in a while they pretend to work on customer support...
but usually NOTHING comes from it!

i wouldn't hold my breath for any of their promises to come true.

No need to hold your breath, there are several including myself beta testing as we speak.

Hmmm. The last post, referring to the beta testing was like nearly one whole year ago. I wonder what's coming. If they release Spark 3 I'll be one happy camper. Spark 2 is already pretty nice as it is, but a new version would hopefully add something cool to the table.

It's now April 2019...almost a year since that post. Hopefully it releases this year ;)
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

benjamind wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:43 am Hmmm. The last post, referring to the beta testing was like nearly one whole year ago. I wonder what's coming. If they release Spark 3 I'll be one happy camper. Spark 2 is already pretty nice as it is, but a new version would hopefully add something cool to the table.

It's now April 2019...almost a year since that post. Hopefully it releases this year ;)
the update was a long time ago now.... i mean to 2.4.... big list of improvements.. bug fixes..

Return to “Arturia”