The end of Arturia plugins ?

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There is much more, just can't disclose details as beta testers.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Oooof!

A bit pricey to upgrade just for resizable GUIs

I'm not paying $199 !!!!!

How is that going to work?

I already have all the plugins, now I have to buy them all again? :?:

Don't understand. :?

Really a bit strange :lol: . Need confirmation. (Or at least what new list)

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Oooof!

A bit pricey to upgrade just for resizable GUIs

I'm not paying $199 !!!!!
It's not just the resizable GUI's. VCollection 5 also has a new Synclavier plugin and some new classic organ / piano plugs (farfisa, b-3, etc)

Worthy upgrade for what they have done. I'm currently installing remotely! Can't wait to get back to the studio tonight!!

It seems their new Piano V technology is competing directly with Pianoteq! The mic placement features are quite similar. I welcome the competition.
Laptop Win11 Home 16" Asus ProArt i7-12700H 64GB RAM RTX 3060
Desktop Win11 Pro Aorus X570s Pro AX AMD 5900x 128GB Ram RTX 3060

The newest batch of these piano's are far better than the prior testing batch from a few weeks ago. It's clear that they've been working very hard.

Also, as far as the GUI is concerned, far better fidelity with regard to the visibility of the knob values on AL2, better mixer setup too.

Hm yes, really there is new instruments in V5 (just i also guided by information from shop info).
Just a slightly hasty announcement (or probably more correct to say it was not at all).
Well, this is already something.
But nonetheless would interesting to know about available changes\improvements in synth engines, if any there is.

Upgrade price. Probably good value for money, but too steep for me. .:(

I'm content with what I got, so I'll pass for now ...

The best vintage synth bundle just became the better with more emulations and acoustic piano models. Now Arturia can really clean up the physical synthesis market if they buy the rights to Synful Orchestra and give it a tweak.

zxant wrote: 

Same here. I will upgrade when the price falls under $99 for the v5 upgrade. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hey, I guess they need the funds to cover the manhours. Talented coders are expensive. Lets grease their engines and we'll all reap the rewards.

murnau wrote:
zxant wrote: 

Same here. I will upgrade when the price falls under $99 for the v5 upgrade. :D
Yeah, they've hit the nail on the head with the B3 emu, I was hoping that they would do that. Funny thing is, what I use most from their collection is the vox and wurli, I would really use the B3 and probably the stage piano and farfisa. That said, it's not enough to justify the price for me. I'm not paying the per plugin price for any piano/ogan emu. This is especially true for me as I'm not a stickler about having subtle flavors of organ, I mostly just want a B3 sound and the vox sometimes gets the job done, so I don't care that much about having the farfisa. I'll probably download the demo as I want to see how interesting the Synclavier is, but I'm not jumping up and down about it. $99 would have been the trigger price for an automatic update, anything $100 and over triggers the, admittedly irrational, I need to justify it algorithm who's default answer is "you don't need it, wait until it's below $100."

I probably would have done it if it were € 150,-

JBlongz wrote:Hey, I guess they need the funds to cover the manhours. Talented coders are expensive. Lets grease their engines and we'll all reap the rewards.
They also probably have some licensing costs with the Synclavier. I don't know, from the demo, the synclav is interesting, the B3 sounds pretty good, and I like the idea of having a modeled piano. The Rhodes also sounds good and I don't have another non-sampled based rhodes.

The built in step sequencer on the organ is actually something that I would use.

The Farfisa, on the other hand, sounds just as shitty as the one that our keyboard player had some years back.

I hope I get my serial tonight. Can't wait to play!

Return to “Arturia”