The end of Arturia plugins ?

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With many new modulars coming, wish the Modular V going to be updated with a better audio quality, some new interesting features and a better user interface. Especially since they already upgrading the Mini V.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Please, pray tell: What's wrong with the sound quality of any of Arturia's soft-synths?
It really makes me roll my eyes when people complain about this. Just because something is "old" doesn't mean its sound is out-dated. People that keep complaining about this would probably also complain about updating the audio quality/sound of actual physical old synths too I bet. (given modern expectation of updates and upgrades)
It's ridiculous. I don't believe for a second that any of these people could tell in an A/B comparison which is which, let alone hear, in a mix, what they claim to hear. It's just people saying, "Upgrade, for the sake of upgrading." :roll:
LOL whatever.

Anyhow, I'm very much looking forward to the updates, particularly for the improved GUI and preset management. I sure hope they've integrated favorites (and ratings, but favorites at the least) into the individual instruments. Because let's be honest: who really wants to rely on using Analog Lab as their preset manager? I know I don't, particularly because I don't want to have to operate the individual synths through loading them in Analog Lab.

Thank you Artao.
My sentiments exactly.
I'm very pleased with the performance of all of my Arturia products.

About sound quality, i for example no have any complaints, very good sound. But mainly i'm disturbed that will some functional simplification judging by earlier screenshot, but hope that its not.
TonyFlyingSquirrel wrote:I'm very pleased with the performance of all of my Arturia products.
Even Matrix 12V ? :lol: (but in rest i agree)

Yes, mine have all performed flawlessly, in standalone, as a plugin in Pro Tools, and in the Analog Lab under standalone or in Pro Tools.

All across the board, no issues.

Well, i thought you meant performance for cpu )

TonyFlyingSquirrel wrote:Yes, mine have all performed flawlessly, in standalone, as a plugin in Pro Tools, and in the Analog Lab under standalone or in Pro Tools.

All across the board, no issues.
Also, in general sorry but be wrong to say that no issues. There is problem points in the same Matrix and Modular at least. Ofcourse it not related with crashes, but there are moments which just do not work (I already gave the links earlier), although if just use presets (that also good) then really no problem.

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:
c_voltage wrote:
Kevin [Arturia] wrote:It's definitely the end of Arturia plugins.
:lol: (although it sounds sad, i hope it's not true)
That's a typo, sorry. :?

Classic example of a Freudian slip. .;)

They have been promising resizable guis for eons. Never had a problem with sound quality as good as anything else. if they could do a 4 or 8 voice version of the Sem V :D

https://youtu.be/dNQfzF2LvSs

boombaxx wrote:They have been promising resizable guis for eons. Never had a problem with sound quality as good as anything else. if they could do a 4 or 8 voice version of the Sem V :D

https://youtu.be/dNQfzF2LvSs
The GUIs are on the way. The Mini V interface has been revealed already, on YouTuber. I have it on good authority (beta testers) that they're closing in on release. BUT! the beta testers can't give any specific details about anything. ;)

Re: 4 or 8 voice Sem V
Just put several of them in the same "rack" (and make sure the MIDI passes thru to each one) and you can as many Sem voices as you want! :O
In Reaper I've set up two "Insert Instrument" presets for the Sem: one just a standard single Sem, and the other a Dual Sem.
It's pretty freakin awesome, I gotta say. :)

I've got beta versions of the APR2600 V, Mini V, Solina V, Analog Lab 2 with resizable GUI's.
They look great, and I think that many folks will be pleasantly surprised with some of the new options of Analog Lab 2, as well as some newer synths added to the lineup.
That's all that I can say about that.

TFS
<><-----------------------<<<<
Beta Tester.

Sounds great so far, any hints about the Modular V update and release date? Just can't wait!
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Oooof!

A bit pricey to upgrade just for resizable GUIs

I'm not paying $199 !!!!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

The description on JRR reads just like the description of Version 4. The Arturia site is still down for maintenance.

I am hoping for more than just the much needed resizeable GUIs.

Return to “Arturia”