Feature request for all synths: MPE

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you ever come across one of the new MPE capable controllers like LinnStrument, Haken Continuum, Roli Seaboard etc. you will never go back to any boring "just keys" keyboard. And you loose interest in even looking at instrument plug-ins which do not support MPE. Its easy to implement and the logical enhancement to make MIDI expressive.
When will Arturia recognize that there is a revolution going on they are about to miss? In other words, when can we expect MPE compatibility with their synths?

+1

Until that happens at least adjustable pitch bend range on iSem would be a nice.

+1

+1

+1

Despite only owning iSem on ios, I'm happy to '+1' any thread calling for MPE implementation :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:55 pm Despite only owning iSem on ios, I'm happy to '+1' any thread calling for MPE implementation :tu:
Except for iSEM, as the whole beauty of the original was to have 4 different voices :wink: . Easy to set up in Bitwig with an instrument layer and four instances...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:36 pm If you ever come across one of the new MPE capable controllers like LinnStrument, Haken Continuum, Roli Seaboard etc. you will never go back to any boring "just keys" keyboard. And you loose interest in even looking at instrument plug-ins which do not support MPE. Its easy to implement and the logical enhancement to make MIDI expressive.
When will Arturia recognize that there is a revolution going on they are about to miss? In other words, when can we expect MPE compatibility with their synths?
+1, but I'm pretty sure, Arturia have already understood the mpe revolution, or midi evolution, they are aware of that.
Best
YY

We will see if V 7 or the new kid they show in a few days supports it... I will definitely wait for MPE to consider an upgrade...

Pigment didn't support MPE :-(

PLEASE MPE....just start with Pigment then roll it out across V6 :-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I wonder how many sales they lose by ignoring an innovative standard... The big competition is lame as well, but some small devs have profited already...
And Roli is growing rapidly, even delivering the tools for their competitors... Maybe its too late already Cypher 2 simply rocks... (and all Madrona Labs, u-he you name it...)

Installed the Pigment Demo, no MPE, unistalled the Pigment Demo.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:55 pm Installed the Pigment Demo, no MPE, unistalled the Pigment Demo.

Cheers,

Tom
Same here !
Best
YY

It would be good to get a statement from Arturia as to when or if MPE was planned. Whilst it probably only affects less than 1% of users currently, it is started to become expected (like HD interfaces) for new synths...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Arturia”