Coupon/Discount in Neil’s honor

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to say, I have been hit hard by the passing of Neil Peart.  I am a bass player, and I grew-up trying to play Rush songs.  My first band in high school was a three-piece band that mostly played Rush covers (as best we could).  Neil’s drumming, and the band in general, has always held a very special place in my musical heart.  Even if it is not your type of music, Neil has inspired so many of today’s drummers.  I doubt music would sound like it does today without his lyrical and rhythmic contributions. 

I am doing another 33% coupon code like I have done for Hurricanes Dorian and Maria.  I will take all of the money earned from the plugin sales and donate half the amount to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in Neil’s name.  I know that this isn’t the type of cancer that Neil had, but it is the type of cancer my father battled (and he celebrated his 81st birthday this week). 

Use the coupon code NEIL between now and the end of January to get a 33% discount on any purchase at lvcaudio.com.

What you own is your own kingdom
What you do is your own glory
What you love is your own power
What you live is your own story – Something for Nothing, lyrics by Neil Peart.

Hey Matt, good to hear your dad is doing well, good for him.

Any yeah, I get the feeling about NP - that came as a shock to so many people, and reading twitter and watching YouTube, it affected so many people and there has been such an outpouring of love and support from all over the world. NP was such a huge influence on me growing up as an aspiring drummer and Rush too, oh man, what a band. They just inspired me year on year to do something with music, no matter how crappy I was, just keep pushing and try and get a little better.

(I just watched a video of Alex Lifeson explaining how to play Tom Sawyer on guitar - what a lovely, humble, honest and down-to-earth guy... trying to work our what fret he was on, what note that was and saying how difficult it was to play slowly. How many other big name musicians are that honest that they don't even know what chord they are playing? All three of those guys are just wonderful human beings. And I say "are" because NP is alive as in my mind now as he was a week ago, a month ago, 40 years ago).

I have a few of your plugins and this seems such an excellent reason to pick up one or two more.

Good for you for such a decent and honourable thing to do.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

I just want to say that the time for this coupon code is running out on Jan 31.

Return to “LVC-Audio”