where is my license?

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
HELLO guys from LVC

i'm waiting for my manual instruction and my license which has been pay by paypal, i don't know what next.
You guys should care about proper delivery to customer serial number and all procedure info, otherwise activation file exe. after payment confirmation it should be sent straight to customer account or email account like other brand plugins companies does.

Product LIMITED - T cost 29.99

KInd Regards
Sebastian Ziolkowski

emails address:
fuserproductions@inbox.com (mailto:fuserproductions@inbox.com)
optv2504@o2.pl (mailto:optv2504@o2.pl)

The registration file and instructions will be sent to you within 24-48 hours after your transaction is completed with PayPal (typically, only within a few hours). Please use the Contact Form for any specific questions related to purchasing/licensing.

I had no issues in the past, how long you wait already? Did you used the contact form on their site?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I have sent you an email and taken care of the order. I apologize that it has taken a few hours to resolve.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.

Return to “LVC-Audio”