biotek2 -- with "unknown" automation-controls [Ardour5 - Linux]

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Biotek2 can work in Ardour5, apparently, but can take up to 60 seconds to load into it.

When it is loaded after eons of waiting, it can generate sound, but when looking at the "automation"-controls, there is more than 50+ controls called "unknown"

^ Is this a bug with the daw or the plugin?

When I look at the automation-controls of biotek2 in Waveform 10, I can see hundreds of automation-controls with the correct name, and there is no "unknown" in-verbatim label anywhere.

The way I am listing the automations is by clicking on the 'A' button on the midi trackhead, and then choosing ‘A’/Processor-Automation/Biotek2’, it takes a little while to load, but it is no where as close to the amount of controls that get listed in Waveform..

I suppose this is also happening for other users on other distributions who are also using Ardour+Biotek..

.. so for any other users who are using Ardour, do you also get multiple "unknown" labels for the automation-controls?

feedback greatly appreciated

thanks

This almost sounds like a table overrun issue... "nobody will EVER have that many automation controls..." (in Ardour) ?
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

Return to “Tracktion”