"The rendered section was completely silent - no file was produced"

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm getting this error whenever I use the "Export" and "Render to a file..." options. What's weird is it will render the track with the Addictive Drums 2 Plugin but it will not render the tracks with the EZMix plugin. Does anyone know why this happening?

This is crazy. I'm on W8 and for the first time, I got this and I cannot render my mix. And it sometimes does not output any sound (to get it to produce sound, I close the mix and re-open but I cannot solve the render issue).
Windows 11/Linux Manjaro KDE + Waveform 11.

Just tried with the 30-day demo of W11 and same thing. I am really worried I will not be able to export my mix now.

I isolated this: One of my audio tracks was running a VST plugin called Cocoa Delay; taking it off made the render possible. Phew!

You didn't wait long enough. It might have rendered eventually ... :)
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

I would have waited 4 days for it render just so I didn't lose my work. But thank gawddd...

rpm wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:39 am I isolated this: One of my audio tracks was running a VST plugin called Cocoa Delay; taking it off made the render possible. Phew!
That plugin doesn't work very well with Waveform, didn't tried with other DAWs, but I was having the same issue and was that Cocoa Delay

Return to “Tracktion”