Waveform 10.3.1 Now Available (required for Waveform Free CM Promo)

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone, we've just released the latest update to Waveform.
It has a bunch of bug fixes in and a new feature that enables you to use Knobman "filmstrip" images on Faceplate controls.

The other big thing is that this version of the app is required if you're trying to unlock "Waveform Free" from the Computer Music promo. Please don't try unlocking any older version as it won't work, you must use this to be able to unlock "Waveform Free".

You can get 10.3.1 from the following place:
- The new Tracktion Download Manager app
- Waveform 10's "Downloads" settings page
- Your "Downloads" at tracktion.com

Hi, and thanks
- Linux: Fixed app icon from not being displayed correctly
nope, sadly :)
Last edited by Kott on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is there any post or web page describing the differences between the free version and the regular ones?

The following Message appears since i installed 10.3.1
unable.png
and my Yamaha AG06 ASIO driver doesn't work ;)

I'm on WIN 10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don’t speak English, but this very well :D

I've reported that to Support.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Michl71 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:58 pm
and my Yamaha AG06 ASIO driver doesn't work ;)

I'm on WIN 10
… any Ideas??
I don’t speak English, but this very well :D

Windows 10 just did a massive OS update and I found that I needed to reinstall my Yamaha drivers to get them to work

Doesn't work for Raspberry Pi version (on Pi 4), I mean the download from the software. The download on Tracktion site brings old version (10.1.0).

Anyway, the Raspberry Pi version does not work at all, it crashes all the time. Too bad because Pi 4 is really fast and has USB 3 for harddisks, and a lots of RAM (upto 4 GB). Reaper works nicely :tu:

You guys experiencing this with the new 10.3.1?

Upon updating Waveform (to 10.3.1) yesterday, it suddenly defaults the ASIO4All driver I also have installed. When selecting my soundcard (Steinberg UR22) it gives me the crappy "Error when trying to open audio device"!!

Removing and reinstalling the UR22 driver moviates Waveform 10.3.1 to accept the sound card (device). But today it is the same trouble :-(

In 10.2.1 there was no problems whatsoever. And after reverting to 10.2.1. there's no problems :-0

I'm on Win10, 1809 ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Michl71 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:58 pm The following Message appears since i installed 10.3.1
download/file.php?id=24869

I'm on WIN 10
I had a similar problem - after working with Support and some accidental investigation on my part, I found that I was getting SCHANNEL 36887, alert 70 errors and that the "TLS 1.2" Transport Layer Security protocol was not enabled on my PC (Windows 7).

I downloaded and installed a Windows Update, ran an EasyFix and did some REGEDITing! The info for me /Windows 7/ was here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... cols-in-wi
but you should contact Tracktion Support before you do anything (the same symptoms can have different causes).
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Tracktion”