Tracktion Download Manager (Beta)

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I agree with Tovokas. Now that I've installed it, I get the window to visit the Download Center every time I open Wf10.

Download Manager 0.0.6 [Linux] says Waverazor 2.1.3 is available, but actually downloads 2.0.9.
[manual download pause]
On the other hand, the Downloadable Products link labeled 2.1.3 also downloads 2.0.9.

If you go to the "Downloads" settings page in Waveform, any items that have updates can be selectively ignored by pressing the "Ignore" button.

Alternatively, in the Download Manager, clicking the version number and then "Don't notify me about this version again" will do the same thing.

Once there are no more items that haven't been "ignored" in this way, you won't get a notification at startup.

@ForrestH, I'm getting our we team to look in to this. Seems like a mist-match of version numbers so will hopefully be an easy fix.

Waverazor 2.1.3 is available for Mac and Windows. The Linux build will be ready very soon after some remaining bugs are squashed. Sorry for any confusion.

[Linux] I've just installed RetroMod Fat by way of the Download Manager. All the downloaded zip files have escaped names (e.g. "RetroMod%20Fat%20Content%20V2%200%20Install%20Script-2.zip"), so the supplied unzipping script doesn't work.

For me the installer (Mac) goes from "Validating packages" to "The installation failed".

The download manager application does show up in /Applications, however
Same here, except cannot run the app at all as I'm on osx 10.10.
"The application requires OS X 10.11 or later.", which seems silly as Waveform itself only requires 10.10 and nowhere is it noted that the DL manager needs 10.11...

briantracktion wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:07 pm Waverazor 2.1.3 is available for Mac and Windows. The Linux build will be ready very soon after some remaining bugs are squashed. Sorry for any confusion.
huge bugs, as we can see )

v2.1.6.- 2020.Jan.03
- Linux build is now available again

thnx!

Hi everyone,
I was trying to install Waveform using the installer provided on the tracktion website: tracktion_download_manager_v1.0.4.deb
I installed the package, no broken dependencies, but when I click on the software icon or try to execute the command via terminal nothing happens.
Tried with sudo, tried other versions, but none of them worked.
I mysteriously solved installing the first version of the software and rebooting two times.
(Unable to delete the post)

Return to “Tracktion”