Channels selection not remembered ?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

While working with Waveform, I realize I do something with it since always but I got used to.

However, It's pretty time-consuming.

In the Audio device setup, if I have one output activated, no problem, each time I start the DAW or restart it, it's working.

But if I activate one more (up to five in my case) and select the main digital output I must use each time (the last in the list), this setup is not memembered if I restart. And it's always the first output of the list that is selected. I have to switch this setup each time not to send the main output of my mix in the first headphone output for example.

I think I live this since version 3. Can improve it maybe ?

Thanks

Nobody experienced that ? :wink:

I don't think I've ever tried to configure it to use anything other than the first pair of outputs as the main mix, so assuming that I am correctly interpreting that is what you are seeing a problem with, for my part I never would have hit this scenario in order to notice the problem.

Ok, thanks for this return.

Maybe most Waveform users don't need to use many outputs for headphones and other surround mixes.

Hope Tracktion team will read this because it looks like a programmation missing for me ? :)

Return to “Tracktion”