W10 Bug Report: Automap Plugin Control is Broken

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Novation Automap worked fine in W9, but plugin control is completely broken in W10. Despite the fact that Automap is able to list available plugins, the user is offered no parameters to control.

I thought I should add I'm working on the Windows platform. Unsure about Mac.

bump

Tuesday bump... PS. I would love to know if the issue is confirmed or mine alone. If it has been confirmed, I would love to know that the Tracktion team is addressing it. :tu:

Sorry, we've not had a chance to test this ourselves yet.
Is anyone else struggling with Automap in W10? If we get a few more confirmations that will help bump it up the priority list.

not with w10, but i had this happen with w8. it was somewhat erratic, so i never came to file a bug report back then.

the situation was, that often plugins that were "automap-wrapped", came up with a black gui in tracktion. no gui/parameters displayed. i don't use w10 atm, so can't test there.
i also don't remember if this was in windows or mac osx (i use both platforms). i would need to test that again ...

I really want to get rolling with the new features in 10, but the cost of losing my control surface has me stuck using 9. I was so excited to buy 10, please take the time to check it out.

Workaround found...

Rename Waveform's exe file, "Tracktion" and presto.

Because the issue affects more than Automap, I started a new thread:
Waveform's identity crisis... Bug

Return to “Tracktion”