Latency problems after setting up Multi output drum plugin

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

I have a serious basic problem.
I don't know how to process tracks after setting up a 8 output drum plugin using a rack

I set up the rack correctly and everything works fine, each drum part to a different track.
But if for example I want to add a pitch shifter to the kick track, it gets desynchronized. I don't know how to avoid this. Please help me.

This is my rack:

And this are the tracks. When I add a plugin to one of them it gets delayed respect to the others.

Thanks in advance
How come I never get notified in any way about topics I started myself? I don't see any option in the preferences to auto subscribe to my topics. Do I have to manually subscribe or bookmark every topic I make? srsly what am I missing?

Unfortunately this isn't currently supported. We are working on it but it's more complicated than we originally thought so may be a while longer yet.

As a work-around for 3rd-party / external plugins, try applying the same plugin to the other tracks, set them to 0% wet 100% dry. That way they should all be wrong by the same amount. (You can set up one of them that way then copy it to the other tracks).

Return to “Tracktion”