Waveform v10.0.34 Available

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Headlines here are Groove Dr. groove template extraction, a new analog synth "4OSC", 100 new Subtractive presets and bug fixes.
In-app updater should notify you.
- Plugins: Avoided calling some crashing parameters with Slate Trigger 2 on Windows
- 4OSC: Added 4OSC patches from Wolfram Franke
- UI: When inputs following selection, replace audio input if midi track and vice versa

- MIDI: Fixed a crash deleting a MIDI clip that was being shown in the MIDI editor window
- 4OSC: Fixed spread. Disable unison control when only 1 voice selected
- 4OSC/Chorus: Fixed chorus rate getting less accurate over time in 4OSC and Chorus plugin
- Plugins: Fixed a crash deleting a plugin with the right clip menu
- MIDI: Fixed a crash when right clicking the MIDI expression editor

- 4OSC: Tune now snaps to whole values
- 4OSC: Increased resonance and added skew to knob
- 4OSC: Increased ADSR to 60s maximum
- 4OSC: Added check to enable / disable effects rather than depending on mix

- 4OSC: Increased filter resonance

- Groove Dr: Added groove extraction operation
- 4OSC: Added velocity senstivity to amp and filter

- Subtractive: Added patches from Vasil Ivanov
- 4OSC: Added new built in synth 4OSC
- Audio: Added option to continue processing muted tracks
- Sampler: Increased Sampler capture time from 30 seconds to 6 minutes

Does the increased capture time also apply to multi sampler?

Really impressed with 4OSC. Wolfram's patches are evocative of so many different eras, and the programming layout is spot-on for us old-timers. While it's not meant to be an emulator, this thing can do excellent, authentic impressions of specific sounds from the Polymoog, Minimoog, Prophet 5, and even something as humble as a Korg Poly800 (both versions, technically). I've been interested in a Poly800 vst for some time, and really don't need to look anymore. With a few simple adjustments, 4OSC can handle it for me. I can genuinely use this.

Really nice work. And a nice surprise, as I didn't know this was coming. So, we've got Multisampler, Collective (FM), Subtractive, and now 4OSC (analog). I can't imagine what's next. A wavetable? A Fizmo?
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

Looks like the 6m capture time is also for Multi Sampler. Thanks so much for that, that's something I've had to work around constantly.

spoontechnique wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:09 pm Does the increased capture time also apply to multi sampler?
Only applies to multi sampler. Regular sampler doesn’t capture and is essential deprecated. We’re not removing it so we don’t break old projects, but please don’t use it for anything new.

Glad you guys are liking 4OSC. It wasn’t originally meant to be a ‘feature’. Now that Tracktion engine is open source, we needed an open source synth for the engine as well, so that the engine can actually ‘do’ something out of the box and make some sound.

It was supposed to be a quick and dirty project to get a simple synth. But then it kept getting 1 more feature until it became what you see now.

Thanks, Roland, to you and the team. 4OSC is a really nice gift. It has some nice touches, too, that probably don't mean much technically but matter to the user. Like I said, I can't imagine what's next.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

Fabfilter plugins not showing GUI!!!!
Alejandro Zalaquett
http://alejandrozalaquett.bandcamp.com

Macbook Pro Retina 15’, Late 2013

alejandrozalaquett wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 am Fabfilter plugins not showing GUI!!!!
Have you tried enabling DPI awareness? Its on the menu button to the right of the red close icon on top bar of plugin window. I've had to do this for some plugins.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

operandx wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:26 am
alejandrozalaquett wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 am Fabfilter plugins not showing GUI!!!!
Have you tried enabling DPI awareness? Its on the menu button to the right of the red close icon on top bar of plugin window. I've had to do this for some plugins.
Sorry, I forgot to say Im on Mac
Alejandro Zalaquett

alejandrozalaquett wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:33 pm Sorry, I forgot to say Im on Mac
Pop it in your signature and it's always there.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Can you make sure you've updated to the latest Fab Filter plugins?
I've just tried "Pro-Q 3" and "Pro-R" and the both display fine here.

UI still laggy on OSX and had several fatal waveform audio engine crashes.
Unusable.

dRowAudio wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:54 am
Can you make sure you've updated to the latest Fab Filter plugins?
I've just tried "Pro-Q 3" and "Pro-R" and the both display fine here.
No, I have not and dont want to, Im using Pro-Q 2 and it does not display the gui.

Tha interface is also pretty laggy.
Alejandro Zalaquett

I've just installed "Pro-Q 2" v2.15 and the UI shows correctly on macOS 10.14.3
What version of Pro-Q 2 do you have installed and why don't you want to update it?

Can I ask the specs of you machine as the UI is pretty smooth for me. I have a "MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), 2.4GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB"

Return to “Tracktion”