FR : A real click track, plug-in version ?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello !

What about a real click track that we could assign on a separated track and send the sound in every outputs we need ?

Thanks

YES! This would be very useful for me too.

In fact I just suggested it as a new feature a couple of days ago!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=519820
Sworkshop

"The tide of amateurism cannot but recede, until there will be left only the mechanical device and the professional executant." - John Philip Sousa, 1906

The thing to have, yes !

Would be so useful !??

Tracktion Development Team; we are calling
Sworkshop

"The tide of amateurism cannot but recede, until there will be left only the mechanical device and the professional executant." - John Philip Sousa, 1906

Well there is the Tracktion sampler . Just load it up with a woodblock sample or side stick snare sample and you'll have your click track . Just pencil in notes on beats 1 through 4 .

Sorry everyone but I think this is a bit niece and as several others have pointed out there are a couple of ways to replicate this with MIDI/step/sampler tracks for it to be high priority.

Yes, there are always workarounds. I am trying to save my own time in every session, that's why I ask.
Sworkshop

Here is a KVR thread about a free metronome vst plugin . viewtopic.php?t=502257

Would be a really good idea anyway ! ;-)))))

Tried to install ClickIt on Mac and PC, couldn't make it sadly ! ;-(( ???

The way you save time is by setting up a sampler track with the click midi and then saving it as a preset, then you can just drag it in each time.

Actually, I really like this idea - so I will work on Dave to add to the list

While we are at it, perhaps we could add a few options for the type of click sample used....

W.
Tracktion Software Corporation

A few years back I thought this kind of thing might have been a good idea for the bi-annual KVR plug-in competition.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

About it, musicians keep asking me to change the sound of the click, its volume in many different headphones, the first louder click on bar in a headphone and not for another one, etc....

A plug could be useful for that. ;-))))

You can change the samples used for the click in Waveform.

One of the great mysteries of DAW life - no amazing full-featured Metronome VST exists (..yet) :love:
DAW PC: Gygabyte Aorus Z270X Gaming 7 w/ TB3 over USB3-C
Chip: I-7700@3.60gig / Ram: 32 Gigs / OS: Win 10 64bit
Audio: 2 UAD Apollo 8p Quad & 1 Twin MK 2 Duo TB

Return to “Tracktion”