Heads up about new bundles and what to choose

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys - just a quick heads up so you can help educate folk if needed

We are changing the bundles for W10 slightly - here's the rundown

The 'Basic' version is still the same - comes with the DAW, Subtractive, Melodyne, Autotune etc

The 'Standard' version is essentially what used to be the Ultimate bundle - so adds DAW Essentials and Biotek 2

The new 'Extreme' version includes ALL our products as of today - so also includes all the RetroMods and WaveRazor

The reason we made the middle version 'standard' is because magazine reviewers focus on the 'standard' version and several concluded that there were not enough plugins included in the old 'standard' version. I know its kind of silly as you can simply add plugins to suit your need, but thats just how the press work!

These 3 'preset' bundles are really best suited to new customers - or folk that have perhaps only previously purchased the most basic DAW. If you have purchased additional products, then the new 'custom bundle builder' is the way to go. It increases the discount depending on the dollar amount in the cart - and it can reach up to 50% reduction - keeping it in line with the preset bundle discounts. Last year, there was some confusion about whether folk need to select the same upgrade each year - for example, if they bought the Ultimate Bundle, they thought they may need to buy the Ultimate Upgrade - this is NOT the case. Simply review what products you already own and compare to the bundles - if you have multiple products, use the custom bundle builder to create your own upgrade suite at a great discount.

Hope this all makes sense - feel free to ask any questions - just want to avoid any confusion moving forward :)
Tracktion Software Corporation

Custom bundle builder sounds like a great option.

Will there be a Presale?
I don’t speak English, but this very well :D

The cost to update annually has nearly doubled so I have my fingers crossed for a sale too. I was a bid disappointed when there was no traditional holiday sale on Saint Patrick's.

I am looking for a sale also on the upgrade from W8 to W10 as I live in a country that is doing very poorly economically. W8 crashing a lot lately, probably some plugins are responsible but I need to find out which ones and W10 has that nice looking plugin validator. If anyone knows when there'll be a sale, please inform.
Windows 11/Linux Manjaro KDE + Waveform 11.

Think I’ve got it, wait, no I don’t. so I have the ultimate bundle of WF9, so this year I need standard (which was last years ultimate) or just basic??

DavyNix wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:55 am Think I’ve got it, wait, no I don’t. so I have the ultimate bundle of WF9, so this year I need standard (which was last years ultimate) or just basic??
The short version is that you don't need to pay again for what you already have.

fde101 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:18 am
DavyNix wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:55 am Think I’ve got it, wait, no I don’t. so I have the ultimate bundle of WF9, so this year I need standard (which was last years ultimate) or just basic??
The short version is that you don't need to pay again for what you already have.
If all you're updating is W9->W10, then you just want 'basic'.

(and the upgrade should probably be listed as 'Waveform Only upgrade' to remove confusion)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Tracktion”