MISSING EXPORTED FILES

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I bought Behringer UMC202 HD, and afther that was registered on Tracktion site using unlock code, download Waveform 8 and started to use it. I recorded few tracks and exported them. But there are no exported files anywhere on my computer (it says to me that exported was completed). I searched all directories, changed destination folders, changed settings (Wav, MP3...) but there are no exported files anywhere! How can it be possible? Please help... :(

When you export, you should see the path they're being exported to. Open that up in Finder/Windows Explorer to check the files are being created there. They should be.

Also, make sure you actually press the "Render" button to keep the rendered files. If you cancel or simply close the window, they will get deleted.

dRowAudio thnx

I didnt click render button beacause i thought that will be renedered automatically (it was marked). Thank you!

The "Render automatically" toggle just sets the render off as you change options so you can see the preview without actually "committing" it. Pressing "Render" commits it by letting it complete and saving the render.

Return to “Tracktion”