Latency on rendered tracks.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a problem I have with waveform 8 and 9.
In the picture you can see two tracks. (A) track is without master plugins. (B) track with master plugins enabled. 2 of the master plugins have some latency.

As you can see in this picture this latency renders in the wav track and as a result track B moved a little bit to the right. I guess its moved x ms. x equals the sum of all the latency my plugins introduce.

Coming from reaper I never had that issue. Really want to know whats wrong here and what I can do to fix it.

Of course I can always render, open it again move it to the beat and render it again. Thats what I do but I would really like to not waste time editing since I produce a big amount of loops.

Hi !

This post is really interesting.

Hope we will read news about it.

I also asked this question to the tracktion fb group. I've got some interesting replies there. You can check it out if you want. Its not a big problem for me since I love tracktion and really want to support the devs by buying it every year.

News about that ?

Thanks

There's info in the Quick Start Guide and User Guide.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=518334

Hopefully this will be part of the latency compensation fixes they are working on for W10.

So nice to read that !!!! Can't wait !

Return to “Tracktion”