Melodyne tips

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also i'm having the same issue on T5 and T6 Win 64bit and OSX 64bit versions with Melodyne. If I set Melodyne as the stretch algo and change the speed with the slider a loud buzzing starts through the output that can only be removed by changing the stretch algo to not Melodyne. Typing the value doesn't cause the buzzing but no output comes from Melodyne and the playhead doesn't move unless I go into prefs and change the buffer to something else, then back to 1024.

mindnoise wrote:Editor's main feature is deep polyphonic note access. IF you use only monophonic samples / loops (no chords & voices) Essential is fine enough.

Check this comparison chart.
http://www.celemony.com/de/melodyne/functions

Looking at the chart, you can't do DNA on guitars/pianos with Essential? That sucks - that's largely what I use Tracktion for.

Hello
Can anyone please offer any fixes for the following glitch.
I am running 2 screens.
When i open Melodyne, either as a filter or using the time stretch menu, i get a gui trail left across the original screen, leaving graphics artifacts all over my arrange window. Leaving it unuseable.
I have a decent ASUS MOBO with 3 gfx outputs hdmi vga and dvi.
This happens regardless of what 2 of the 3 outputs i use.

No other plug in causes this grief.
Not tried in 32 bit.
Buffer raised to 1024.
Win 64.
T5/6 X64

I thank you.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Croak-Dilemmas/ ... MMAS+CROAK

I7 3770K, Asus P8Z77 V PRO, WIN 7 HP.
T1/2/3/4/5/6.

Is Melodyne Edit working on the PC version T6 for anyone?

lkingston wrote:Is Melodyne Edit working on the PC version T6 for anyone?
OK for me on 32 bit only.
As I understand it from Jules' post, the problem may lie with Celemony who have been asked for an update.

I am using T5 64bit with Melodyne Edit and there is no problem. So Melodyne Edit works with T6 32 bit only?

On Win Melodyne doesn't work with 64bit. They are apparently working with Celemony on a fix.
Works on OSX / 64bit for the record.

Thanks. That is what I wanted to confirm. Melodyne Edit has been an absolute godsend for me, both with my guitar/bass playing and my vocals. I will stick with T5 until this is fixed. Now at least I know what is going on.

lkingston wrote:Thanks. That is what I wanted to confirm. Melodyne Edit has been an absolute godsend for me, both with my guitar/bass playing and my vocals. I will stick with T5 until this is fixed. Now at least I know what is going on.
Sorted in the last public beta

Ben di Arrows wrote:
lkingston wrote:Thanks. That is what I wanted to confirm. Melodyne Edit has been an absolute godsend for me, both with my guitar/bass playing and my vocals. I will stick with T5 until this is fixed. Now at least I know what is going on.
Sorted in the last public beta
Also, you can install T5 and T6 on the same machine, so you can check this kind of thing, if you like.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

(text removed due to linked YouTube video being taken down) :roll:
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I have received an e-mail from Celemony to update my Melodyne Essential to v4.
But when I install it, only the VST2 version is available. I have installed it, and I can use Melodyne as a plugin in Tracktion 6, but I can't launch it with the "Melodyne" button on a audio clip (the ARA way). I have tried with the 32 bits and 64 bits versions of T6/melodyne, but the "Melodyne" button has no effect. I'm on Windows 10, am I the only one with that problem ?

Same problem. Looking forward to some help from smarter people!

You have to use the VST3 version... Installing melodyne 4 does not remove the previous
version so you have to remove it from Tracktion's plugin list. You must also remove the VST2 version
from said list...

Note: the correct VST3 version to leave is the one with "Celemony" as the manufacturer, not "Celemony Software GmbH"

Do that, restart Tracktion and it should work...

-Cheers

*Assuming you want to keep a previous version. Otherwise just uninstall it, reinstall (version 4)
and remove the VST2 plugin from Tracktion's list.

The men at Celemony have answered me this : "thanks for the mail. The VST3 is automatically installed.
The path should be: C://Program Files/Common Files/VST3".

It's ok for me now in Tracktion.

Return to “Tracktion”