Waveform 10 How to mark the end of a song

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Googled but cannot find the answer to this newbie question. How do I set the song length so that Tracktion Waveform 10 stops at the end of my song? Thanks in advance.

Ooh a first-poster!

Most DAWs will quickly get you in the habit of pressing spacebar to start and stop playback constantly.

There is a highly customizable DAW, Reaper, which has the feature of stopping playback at the end of the project, but I turn it off.

You may be looking for the repeating Loop feature, where you can set the start and end loop points by dragging both of the green bars and pressing L to toggle Loop On.

This is also how you make an exported .wav file that is confined to the selected loop length.
In the Export > Render window, you'll see the option to "only render marked region."

Good luck and happy music making!
quick, _ake what you want in life

You can also set the start and end points at current cursor positions by clicking I or O to set the In and Out points.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Thanks for all the replies. I was used to Sonar where I think playback automatically ends at the end of the last bar.

Return to “Tracktion”