Waveform v10.1.4 Beta Available

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Available from your accounts now under the "BETA" button:
https://marketplace.tracktion.com/shop/ ... chive?v=10
- UI: Changed sorting of tags to be case insensitive
- UI: Fixed input follows selection incorrectly assuming all plugins that take midi in and have audio out are synths
- Bugs: Fixed a crash on shutdown after using Melodyne ARA

- Bugs: Fixed crash setting velocity or length from MIDI toolbar
- 4OSC: Fixed crash playing very high notes
- MIDI: Stopped sending MIDI all-notes-off message when looping to avoid skipping first notes
- Groove Dr: Ensured range selection works over the transient editor
- Groove Dr: Improved accuracy of transient detection for some transients
- Groove Dr: Added a warp quantise/groove extraction mode
- Automation: Fixed an issue writing automation
- Bugs: Fixed crash zooming way in on SysEx data
- Bugs: Fixed crash resizing filters area
- Bugs: Fixed crashes assigning MIDI Learn
- UI: Change default for dragging in wave files from use bwav position to not use bwav position
- Bugs: Fixed crash importing items into project if item has been removed from source project
- Bugs: Fixed crash selecting MIDI events

FigBug wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:32 pm - Groove Dr: Ensured range selection works over the transient editor
- Groove Dr: Improved accuracy of transient detection for some transients
- Groove Dr: Added a warp quantise/groove extraction mode
Excellent! I have 3 suggestions if I may be so bold:
  • Groove doctor should be more prominently available when the bottom is not collapsed. Having to go to the options menu is not nice.
  • Groove doctor should have a shortcut by default. Opt/Alt-G is available, so is Cmd/Ctrl-D
  • Having the warp quantise shown in the "Analyse" box is a bit confusing. The analysis doesn't change does it? It would seem like this should be a switch in the Quantise box.
You guys are doing some really cool stuff, keep it up! :tu: Waveform :tu: :band:

Its audio engine is constantly crashing when I want to start it.
Can´t find something running in the taskmanager following its advice.

Strange.

Windows or Mac? Can you send me crash logs to roland@tracktion.com if you have them.

Robert Randolph wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 pm • Groove doctor should be more prominently available when the bottom is not collapsed. Having to go to the options menu is not nice.
Agree, will add when I get a min.
• Groove doctor should have a shortcut by default. Opt/Alt-G is available, so is Cmd/Ctrl-D
Yes, we are planning to take a wider look at all the shortcuts when the features settle down. Finding free sensible keys that are consistent across OSes is more challenging than you might think!
• Having the warp quantise shown in the "Analyse" box is a bit confusing. The analysis doesn't change does it? It would seem like this should be a switch in the Quantise box.
Yeah, this is more of a "mode" or "operation" but I didn't want to add a whole new column for this. Changing the "mode" does also affect the analysis algorithm used so it sort of fit in there. I'll have a think and see if there's a more suitable place, especially as we add more operations to Groove Dr.
You guys are doing some really cool stuff, keep it up! :tu: Waveform :tu: :band:
Thanks!

Return to “Tracktion”