Kontakt 6 Player failing to load in T7. HELP!

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just like the title states I need help getting Kontakt 6 Player to load into T7. Whenever I scan for plug-ins T7 loads all of my plug-ins correctly except I get an error message reading.

"Note that the following files appeared to be plugin files, but failed to load correctly:
Kontakt.vst"

I don't know what else to do. I have deleted Kontakt multiple times and tried different installation locations and nothing seems to work. Kontakt will open as a standalone app but won't load for T7. Everything is up-to-date. Can anyone explain to me how to get this to work?

Rig:
Late 2013 iMac 21.5"
10.14.1 Mojave
2.9 GHz I5
8gb ram
1Tb HDD

It might be the 32-bit/64-bit thing. Before Waveform 9, the DAW was available as 32-bit or 64-bit. The 32-bit version will only load 32-bit plugins and the 64-bit version will only load the 64-bit version Check whether your version of T7 and the Kontact 6 Player are the same. If not, there are solutions, such as JBridge and others. If you search on the forum you'll find others.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Thank you for the reply. I will try this when I get home from work.

The plugin is only supported in 64-bit on the Mac.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... fications/
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Tracktion”