New to Acoustica and have a question or two

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, new here, and to Acoustica. Maybe I am missing something, maybe it's just called something else in Acoustica, but how to you apply your changes and then render the file?

Thanks in advance.

Also, are there any good tutorials online? My Googlefu is turning up very little.

Hi!

Thanks for testing out Acoustica! Are you talking about the processing chain in the clip editor now? In that case, please click the "Apply" button and Acoustica renders the chain on the selection.

Best,
Stian

So let me see if I have this correct. So lets say I have 3 effects/enhancements in my process chain. If, I have any of the 3 enabled in the Processing Chain, and I hit Play, I will hear what the track sounds like with the 3 effects applied (or not?), however they are not applied, it's just a sample. As soon as I click on Apply in the process chain, those effects are now applied to my track and that is destructive editing?

So for the saving part, after editing and effects have been applied, I just go up to the File Menu, use Save As and I can save my "rendered" file in whatever format I select?

Yes, that's the way it works. 😊

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”