Verberate 2 Windows 10 high DPI plugin window is broken [fixed in 2.1.1]

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am using Cubase 10 Pro in Windows 10 with a 4k monitor. Windows is set to 125% (high DPI) scale and additionally Cubase is running using its HiDPI setting.

Verberate 2 plugin window is drawn too small and it cuts about half of the plugin window. Half of the settings are not shown in the too small plugin windows which makes the plugin quite useless since I can only control a bit of it.

I can see the plugin has tried to scale itself accordingly but it does not set a correct window size for itself.

Please fix.

Screenshot attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kingston on Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingston wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:40 pm Hello,

I am using Cubase 10 Pro in Windows 10 with a 4k monitor. Windows is set to 125% (high DPI) scale and additionally Cubase is running using its HiDPI setting.

Verberate 2 plugin window is drawn too small and it cuts about half of the plugin window. Half of the settings are not shown in the too small plugin windows which makes the plugin quite useless since I can only control a bit of it.

I can see the plugin has tried to scale itself accordingly but it does not set a correct window size for itself.

Please fix.

Screenshot attached.
Thanks for reporting! Is this the VST3 plug-in? If not, please use VST3 as it supports high DPI. High DPI is only possible with VST2 in hosts that support the Studio One extensions for communication DPI awareness between host and plug-in.

Best,
Stian

This is the 64bit VST3 plugin. It's the only version I have installed.

I can see that the plugin scales its internal UI according to the high DPI scale just fine. But it does not set a correct window size. It's probably using the default non-high-DPI scale window size which is too small.

I am now communicating with both this forum and acondigital.com support. Which one is the preferred method?

Earlier this year after some mails the exchanged simply died out without further response.

Just pointing out Verberate 2 on Windows 10 high DPI is still unusable.

Kingston wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 pm Earlier this year after some mails the exchanged simply died out without further response.

Just pointing out Verberate 2 on Windows 10 high DPI is still unusable.
Oh, I'm sorry for that. I assume I forgot about the whole problem after summer vacations. I'll try to reproduce and report back.

Best,
Stian

Looks like this was fixed in 2.1.1

I didn't find release notes or any kind of announcement of a new version, so a pleasant surprise. Also window resize works and all is well.

Thank you.

Oh sorry, apparently I forgot to report back as promised. I'm glad to hear that it works fine now! :)

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”