Horizontal level meter & scrolling option questions

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to orient the level meter horizontally?
I'd love to locate it below the waveform window so the waveform can run the full width of the screen.

Also, using the scroll wheel, can I have the ability to scroll horizontally in the time line (not just zoom) either as a setting or by using a key modifier?

Thanks for the awesome work!

Unfortunately, the level meter is only vertical at the time being, but you're not the first to request a horizontal level meter. We plan to make it respond to the aspect ration of the pane window, so that it turns horizontal if it's wider than it's high.

Best,
Stian

Oh, I forgot your second question: You can scroll instead of zooming by holding down SHIFT. And thanks for the nice feedback! :)

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:36 pm Unfortunately, the level meter is only vertical at the time being, but you're not the first to request a horizontal level meter. We plan to make it respond to the aspect ration of the pane window, so that it turns horizontal if it's wider than it's high.

Best,
Stian
This will be great!

Thanks!

stian wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:38 pm ...You can scroll instead of zooming by holding down SHIFT. And thanks for the nice feedback! :)
Hi.
Actually, on a Mac, this doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm missing something?

analogcabin wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:21 am
stian wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:38 pm ...You can scroll instead of zooming by holding down SHIFT. And thanks for the nice feedback! :)
Hi.
Actually, on a Mac, this doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm missing something?
That's very odd. I just double checked and it works fine on my Mac. I have a "Magic Mouse" and a fullsize Mac keyboard.

Best,
Stian

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
works fine for me there is a wrench icon near the topic line and you can use that to as (https://shepardcustomcabinetsanaheim.com/custom-kitchen-cabinets) well!

Yes, it was added at some stage in the 2 1/2 years since the last post. :)

Return to “Acon Digital”