Acoustica Premium 7.1.8 - clip editor preferences

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mr. Stian,

I refer to Acoustica Premium 7.1.8, running on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

In the clip editor preferences (Adjust View Settings), something seems amiss (or maybe I do not understand something). I am not able to select a grid other than "no grid". Also, the show/hide toggle of the zero line doesn't seem to work - but in fact what is the "zero line"?; is that the horizontal line at minus infinity dB?

I don't know what the "Illegal value range" means, so I cannot check that show/hide toggle. There seems to be no information about the "Illegal value range" in the Help files.

Regards,

Paulo

Mr. Stian,

Sorry, I see now that the vertical lines shown in the other thread are in fact the selection grid. If no selection is active when we activate the grid in the Adjust View Settings, nothing changes in the clip window. The grid only appears when a selection is made. Is this matter explained in the Help files?

About the "zero line", the question remains: what is that?

Thank you.

Paulo

Hi Paulo!
Paulo-Brazil wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:09 pm Sorry, I see now that the vertical lines shown in the other thread are in fact the selection grid. If no selection is active when we activate the grid in the Adjust View Settings, nothing changes in the clip window. The grid only appears when a selection is made. Is this matter explained in the Help files?

About the "zero line", the question remains: what is that?
The "zero line" is gray line Acoustica can optionally show in the vertical center of the waveform. If you zoom in to maximum detail, you will see it clearly.

Best,
Stian

it is from the vertical center of the waveform!

Return to “Acon Digital”