Acoustica Premium 7.1.8 - strange vertical lines on the clip editor window

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mr. Stian,

I refer to Acoustica Premium 7.1.8, running on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

When I attempt to process an audio file in any of different ways (Volume, Normalize, Equalize, Time Stretch, etc.), when I open the respective module, the audio file in selected but oddly some white vertical lines appear superimposed to the waveform - please see Figure 1.

When the audio is processed by the module and I close it, while the file remains selected the vertical lines remain in place - please see Figure 2.

The vertical lines only disappear when I unselect the audio file.

This was happening in Acoustica 7.1.6, and still happens in the new version 7.1.8. The jpg imagens were taken from version 7.1.6.

Regards,

Paulo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Paulo,
Paulo-Brazil wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:42 pm Mr. Stian,

I refer to Acoustica Premium 7.1.8, running on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

When I attempt to process an audio file in any of different ways (Volume, Normalize, Equalize, Time Stretch, etc.), when I open the respective module, the audio file in selected but oddly some white vertical lines appear superimposed to the waveform - please see Figure 1.

When the audio is processed by the module and I close it, while the file remains selected the vertical lines remain in place - please see Figure 2.

The vertical lines only disappear when I unselect the audio file.

This was happening in Acoustica 7.1.6, and still happens in the new version 7.1.8. The jpg imagens were taken from version 7.1.6.

Regards,

Paulo
These are the selection grid lines and you can turn them off (or change the number of them) in the waveform view settings (wrench button in the lower right part of the clip editor's waveform).

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”