Not recording

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Acoustica 7 Premium. I tried recording something from Youtube in real time. I first started the Youtube video and then open Acoustica. As soon as Acoustica opened up the sound was cut off. I tried enabling "monitor" but no luck. The device is set for ASIO.

I can open up an mp3 file and it will play in Acoustica. Just cannot record.

Please advise.

thank you

Unfortunately, Acoustica doesn't have any built in support to record the audio output or streams. ASIO is usually exclusive, so that won't work. You can, however, use 3rd. party tools for this. I think VB-Audio VoiceMeeter is great (Donationware): https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/

Best,
Stian

Stian,

do you think that feature ( record streaming) will be included in a future upgrade?

thanks

nfj wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 pm do you think that feature ( record streaming) will be included in a future upgrade?
Unfortunately, this is not something that we are likely to implement. There are plenty of good (and legal) reasons for recording live streams, but there's also a huge potential of abuse with respect to intellectual properties. As a company, we want to stay out of any gray zones.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”