Acoustica Premium 7.1.1 - Something seems wrong in Play mode

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mr. Stian,

I refer to Acoustica Premium 7.1.1, running on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

Something seems to go wrong when playing a file with this combination of actions:

1. Open a new audio file.

2. On the toolbar, in the menu that opens when we click on the small down arrow right beside the Play button, click on "Play without filtering" - the audio starts playing.

3. Now, click on the Stop button on the toolbar. What happens? (a) the audio playing continues, it doesn't stop, but in fact it restarts from the beginning of the file; (b) the cursor returns to the beginning of the file and remains there, despite the fact that the audio is playing; (c) the level meter, correlation meter and spectrum analyzer continue working, seemingly responding to the changing audio, but the loudness meter is immobile, it does not work anymore.

Regards,

Paulo

Hi Paulo,
Paulo-Brazil wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:44 pm Something seems to go wrong when playing a file with this combination of actions:

1. Open a new audio file.

2. On the toolbar, in the menu that opens when we click on the small down arrow right beside the Play button, click on "Play without filtering" - the audio starts playing.

3. Now, click on the Stop button on the toolbar. What happens? (a) the audio playing continues, it doesn't stop, but in fact it restarts from the beginning of the file; (b) the cursor returns to the beginning of the file and remains there, despite the fact that the audio is playing; (c) the level meter, correlation meter and spectrum analyzer continue working, seemingly responding to the changing audio, but the loudness meter is immobile, it does not work anymore.
Thanks for reporting this issue! I can confirm that there's a problem and we'll fix it in the next update. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”