Pro Tools missining?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just installed the latest ( 7.1.1) from 7.0.56 (Premium).
I cannot find the Pro tools. I looked in the toolbar. Not there.
I have the screen capture of my program and the picture in the PDF instructions showing that check mark under "file" in the toolbar which I do not have. I apologize if I am missing something here.

Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PS........I checked under "tools" in the toolbar and it is not there

Hi Joe!
nfj wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 pm I just installed the latest ( 7.1.1) from 7.0.56 (Premium).
I cannot find the Pro tools. I looked in the toolbar. Not there.
I have the screen capture of my program and the picture in the PDF instructions showing that check mark under "file" in the toolbar which I do not have. I apologize if I am missing something here.

Joe
Did you open the Transfer tool from the AudioSuite menu (AudioSuite > Other > Transfer to Acoustica) in Pro Tools? The idea is to select audio in Pro Tools, transfer it to Acoustica using the Transfer tool, edit in Acoustica and transfer it back again. The Check mark button in Acoustica appears when audio has been transferred from Pro Tools.

Best,
Stian

Stian,
there is no Audio Suite menu nor Pro Tools anywhere in the toolbar or in Plugins.

Sorry if this seems trivial to many, but just to be clear: "Pro Tools" is an independent software, it's the name of a DAW (audio-MIDI sequencer) produced by Avid (http://www.avid.com/pro-tools). This functionality in Acoustica is provided in order to work together with it easily, but, to use this functionality, you need to have bought both the products (Acon Digital Acoustica and Avid Pro Tools). The Audio Suite menu can be seen when opening the other software (Avid Pro Tools).

I apologize if I misunderstood.
It was my understanding that the update to 7.1.1 Acoustica Pro now included these tools ( Pro Tools).

nfj wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:08 pm I apologize if I misunderstood.
It was my understanding that the update to 7.1.1 Acoustica Pro now included these tools ( Pro Tools).
No need to apologize! :) XComposer is right and I'll see of we can point out more clearly that Pro Tools is a separate product from another vendor on the descriptions.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”