Normalize preview

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the life of me I can’t hear any processing using the normalize plugin in any situation until it’s been applied to the file. Could we have something like soundforge pro Mac Normalize where you can preview and adjust settings in real time before committing. Thanks

Tripper2 wrote:For the life of me I can’t hear any processing using the normalize plugin in any situation until it’s been applied to the file. Could we have something like soundforge pro Mac Normalize where you can preview and adjust settings in real time before committing. Thanks
Normalize is a two pass operation. For previewing, Acoustica would need to analyse the selection and adjust the gain accordingly. The program would respond very slowly if we were to analyse the selection through all the processors in the chain prior to Normalize when you click play.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote:
Tripper2 wrote:For the life of me I can’t hear any processing using the normalize plugin in any situation until it’s been applied to the file. Could we have something like soundforge pro Mac Normalize where you can preview and adjust settings in real time before committing. Thanks
Normalize is a two pass operation. For previewing, Acoustica would need to analyse the selection and adjust the gain accordingly. The program would respond very slowly if we were to analyse the selection through all the processors in the chain prior to Normalize when you click play.

Best,
Stian
Usually,i want to use Normalise,and its different settings,seperately.
I hate to go on about it but the way it works in soundforge pro mac,which I find great is indeed processing the audio in Real Time within thr normalize window,you can drag a slider to apply more or less ,in effect,limiting which is handy when you have a track you just need to give it a rough master to try out internally.

Thanks T

Return to “Acon Digital”