Acoustica Premium 7.0.51: GUI colors changeable?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm the proud owner of Acoustica Premium 7.0.51 - a marvel of engineering as you all well know. There's only one thing I want to change as I get into months of restoration work, and that's the GUI.
Alongside my new acquisition I also have Acoustica Basic Edition 6.0. I like those colors better, much better :D . Nice easy blue on the eyes.

So I thought to ask if the current color scheme for 7.0 Premium can be changed, or even toggled so all the colors involved increment one step to the next allocation. The yellow-orange stresses me a bit. :dog:

Thanks for an answer and my thanks for a wonderful mastering environment :clap:

Hi!
Acesys wrote:I'm the proud owner of Acoustica Premium 7.0.51 - a marvel of engineering as you all well know. There's only one thing I want to change as I get into months of restoration work, and that's the GUI.
Alongside my new acquisition I also have Acoustica Basic Edition 6.0. I like those colors better, much better :D . Nice easy blue on the eyes.

So I thought to ask if the current color scheme for 7.0 Premium can be changed, or even toggled so all the colors involved increment one step to the next allocation. The yellow-orange stresses me a bit. :dog:

Thanks for an answer and my thanks for a wonderful mastering environment :clap:
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, it's not possible to change the UI colour set at the time being. Most users seem to prefer the new dark theme, but we've received a handful of requests for a brighter colour scheme. We will implement different colour sets, but I can't make any promises regarding which version that will include this feature at the time being.

Best,
Stian

Any news or thoughts on the ability to change the waveform color by chance?
A few basic options really would be nice.

Thanks!

analogcabin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 pm Any news or thoughts on the ability to change the waveform color by chance?
A few basic options really would be nice.
Not yet, I'm afraid. It's on the "to do" list, though.

Best,
Stian

I vote for this feature request :tu:

I also much prefer the light theme of the Version 6 Basic edition.
Please make an optional light theme for Acoustica 7 Standard & Premium.

Return to “Acon Digital”