Convolve does not load my impulse though it remembers it...

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use Acon convolve, and load an impulse as .wav. After reloading my project in Bitwig, it does not load the impulse as I would expect it to do. It does show the correct file name though. I consider this to be a bug, at least its completely unexpected behaviour and annoying... (because I have to reload the sample each time...)

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:12 am I use Acon convolve, and load an impulse as .wav. After reloading my project in Bitwig, it does not load the impulse as I would expect it to do. It does show the correct file name though. I consider this to be a bug, at least its completely unexpected behaviour and annoying... (because I have to reload the sample each time...)
Thanks for reporting! Does this affect the sound as well or only the visualization? When trying to reproduce, the sound was okay, but the IR waveform view wasn't updated. I've already fixed the UI update issue in the code base and it will be part of the next update (version 7.2).

Best,
Stian

It does affect the sound. It did not load the wave... My wave was first in my project folder on an external drive though. After moving it, it worked.
As the IR was very specific for that piece, I did not want it to be universal...
You should check the complete path and store it, if its not in the search path... Or include the project folder into the search path, though that is most likely different for different DAWs...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:30 am It does affect the sound. It did not load the wave... My wave was first in my project folder on an external drive though. After moving it, it worked.
As the IR was very specific for that piece, I did not want it to be universal...
You should check the complete path and store it, if its not in the search path... Or include the project folder into the search path, though that is most likely different for different DAWs...
This is quite odd since the absolute path is stored. I'm not sure what could have happened there.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”