License Transfers

Official support for: acondigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. Does anyone know how to do a license transfer with Acon for Verberate?

Hi!
plexuss wrote:Hello. Does anyone know how to do a license transfer with Acon for Verberate?
Please contact support with the new owner's name and email address along with your license key and we'll get the transfer registered.

Best,
Stian

Hello,

How do I find the license key in the program. I am using equalize.

Hi Jon,
JonWymore wrote:Hello,

How do I find the license key in the program. I am using equalize.
The key is stored in the properties file. On Windows, that would be "C:\ProgramData\Acon Digital\Equalize1.prop" and on Mac "/Library/Application Support/Acon Digital/Equalize1.prop". These are XML files that you can open with a normal text editor.

Best,
Stian

And how long does this usually take to complete?

Ghost Dog wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:09 am And how long does this usually take to complete?
It's a bit random -- usually a day or two... ;)

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:55 pm
Ghost Dog wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:09 am And how long does this usually take to complete?
It's a bit random -- usually a day or two... ;)

Best,
Stian
Thank you, Stian!

Speaking of licenses - what are the terms around # of concurrent installs allowed for Acoustica/plugins on multiple computers? I didn't see anything in website FAQ or product manuals.

And just to be sure, if I buy Acoustica Premium, am I able to sell previous individually purchased Verberate and Equalize licenses?

Thank you!

Winstontaneous wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:41 pm Speaking of licenses - what are the terms around # of concurrent installs allowed for Acoustica/plugins on multiple computers? I didn't see anything in website FAQ or product manuals.
Yes, you can install the same license on multiple computers as long as you're the only person using the software.
Winstontaneous wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:41 pmAnd just to be sure, if I buy Acoustica Premium, am I able to sell previous individually purchased Verberate and Equalize licenses?
Yes, you can sell licenses that you previously purchased individually.

Best,
Stian

@stian I put a license transfer request in a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet, please can you confirm that it's been recieved.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:01 am @stian I put a license transfer request in a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet, please can you confirm that it's been recieved.
Yes, it was received and it was just processed. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Stian

Hi Stian.
I put in a license transfer request some days ago at your support ticket systwm. Tried requesting an update to you info-email yesterday too.
Could you perhaps give a status here?
Thanks,
Lars / Noise Floor Audio

The license is with me now, so all sorted out, thank you guys.

Hey Stian,
I put in a license transfer request last week. You replied on the Monday for more info, but haven't heard back from you since. Just noticed you check here sometimes, so thought to reach out.

Hey @stian I made a license transfer request through the support ticket system a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet, please can you confirm that it was received.

Return to “Acon Digital”