TX16Wx 3 Pro's "Pitch-Shift Engine" VS Kontakt 6's "time machine pro"

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm on the fence, trying to decide which product to purchase (rather, to purchase TX16Wx 3 Pro or save more $ for Kontakt 6). The entire reason for the purchase would be using it to pitch-shift samples without changing the speed of the samples.

That said, I've demo'd Kotakt 6's sampler and tried the various time machine pitch options and I'm in love. However, I don't want the library that the purchase includes. All I want is just a sampler with this function.

That led me to finding out about TX16Wx 3 Pro's "Pitch-Shift Engine". However, I can't seem to find any video examples of it, much less any comparison videos of the two products' features that I'm in need of.

Do any of you know any examples of the Pitch-Shift Engine in use that I could watch/listen to?

For those with both products, have you done any side-by-side comparisons? Which do you find does the best job? What's your opinion on each products' feature? If you'd be willing to do a comparison example/video/audio clip, should none exist, I would like to thank the hero of which you are, to me!

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you just download TX16Wx and try for yourself? You can run in Pro mode for evaluating for quite some time.
Also, I am quite sure Kontakts pitch shift and time stretch is more advanced. But it also costs 10 times more and lacks some of the real-time modulation.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Was not aware of Pro mode demo! Tyvm!

Return to “CWITEC”