TX16wx not behaving in Cakewalk

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CWITEC TX16Wx Software Sampler 3.1.0a
Cakewalk 201907 (build 70)

The problems are:
- often (but not the last 3 tries) at startup or insertion of the softsynth, I get a message that it has failed because I need to switch to another application...more than that I do not know.
- each time I activate the synth window if it was closed, and also if I open a project that has an existing instance of the plugin, it goes way outside the screen, unless I have it docked in the MultiDock. I can resize it and save the project, but next I call it it is way out again.
- if for any reason (even accident?) I actually close rather than minimise the plugin's window, if I then ask to see the window, by asking in Cakewalk's synth rack to see "Synth Properties", it comes up totally black (and again way outside the screen size); if I place that black screen into the MultiDock, it is then invisible, although I select its tab....it shows whatever screen was last displayed. So if it was the Windows background, then the TX16wx window is all blue. If I click the Console tab in the Multidock, then click the TX tab, I still see what looks like the Console.

Any help with this appreciated.

Nick

You are running Win7, right? Update to 3.1.0b.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”